Hair looking dull? Spray some Bumble and Bumble!
Need to straighten hair with an iron? Spray some Bumble and Bumble!
Flyaways? Spray some Bumble and Bumble!
When I got my haircut and the stylist used Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion, I knew I needed that thing. I bought a small bottle- 2 oz from Sephora for $11.50. A bit steep- but a little goes a pretty long way, and this lotion is such a great multi-tasker!
Description, according to Bumble and Bumble
- A versatile styling option for control, body building or sleekness, plus a nourishing moisturizer which leaves the hair soft with natural movement.
- Who: Anyone; a good choice for fine, frequently styled, fragile or chemically treated hair.
When: Anytime; after Prep or Tonic Lotion and before heated tools.
How: Spray on damp hair evenly by sections; work through and style.
Key ingredients, according to Bumble and Bumble
- Ascophyllum Nudosum Extract: moisturizing; adds elasticity, lustre, softness, body; reduces flyaways
- Biotin (Vitamin H): strengthens hair follicle
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: moisturizing, conditioning, reparative, improves feel and gloss
- Hydroxyethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate: hold, volume, conditioning
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey: moisturizing, repairs split ends
- Polyquaternium-7: combability, body, reduces static
- PVP/VA Copolymer: body, fullness
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A): sheen, gloss, elasticity, flexibility
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): protects hair, moisturizing
- Wheat Amino Acids: shine, gloss, moisture retention
I love this product, and I use it almost everyday. It smells amazing, and it acts as a great protectant between your hair and heat! My bangs are usually very straight, and it is hard to get to stay to the side. I spray a bit of the styling lotion, then I use a hair iron or blow driver to style it- and it stays! There are days when I have bed head on the ends of my hair- they’re all over the place! I tame them by spraying it 4-5 times and comb it evenly, and my hair will start to look a lot less messier! I also get GREAT shine and my hair looks and feels a lot silkier.
Additionally, I have used Bumble and Bumble for a day and not wash my hair the next day- my hair did not feel oily or sticky; nor was there any residue! Love that! This is important for my lazy days, since I wash my hair approximately every 2-2.5 days!
The product works extremely well also with wet hair- spritz some on and blowdry it, and I find my hair paying attention to my needs. Bumble and Bumble gives me a great quick fix as they act as a last minute hair solution! I am planning to buy the bigger version in the future possibly, but I love the mini size of this- I can carry it around, and I can foresee this bottle will last me for a very long time!
~* This product was purchased by me, and my opinions belong to me 🙂
Do you use Bumble and Bumble? What’s your favourite hair product?