The end of summer is nearing so I’m squeezing in these last two products that you should carry to any beach vacation- Bioderma Photoderm SPF 40 Spray and Refreshing After Sun Milk. I remember my mom always packing me after sun (forgot what brand though) when I was a kid and she sent me off to summer camps, it’s been SO long since I used something like that!
We all know Bioderma is like the god of makeup removers; I have a few Bioderma Sensibio Make-Up removing micellar solution at home, so when I was introduced to a milk cleanser, it got my interest. I love anything with milk, except drinking milk itself bwahaha, the irony. Bioderma Sensibio 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Milk ($19 CAD) does three things- cleanses, tones, and removes eye makeup. It’s marketed to be a product that doesn’t require a rinse off after using it. Lazy people beauty product….YES!
Summer is around the corner and my skin is begging to drink more water. I’ve been lazy in keeping up with a healthy skincare routine ( aka lack of exfoliation and using masks,) luckily, the kind people from Bioderma sent me a few products to hydrate my skin and my lips (which are even drier than beef jerky.)
There is always an ongoing war between my skin and its pores and oils. When I went to the Dermalogica Face Map Event, the skincare consultant also noted that my nose was oilier compared to the other parts of my skin. Meant for oily, combination, or blemished skin, the Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner has been playing an important role in my skincare routine.
Hi bloggers, this is my first “favourites” post, yay! Sorry I’ve been super slow on updating. I had a cold/cough/fever for a week so I lacked all motivation to get myself back in the blogosphere. But I’m all pumped up to blog now!
These 5 products are something I’ve been using often in September, and I’m pretty sure they will be my favourite things for quite a while!
1) Bioderma HydraBio Tonique: I won this in a raffle draw from Shoppers, and this is my favourite out of the bunch! I use it day and night, and it’s perfect for sensitive skin, even though my skin is more on the dry side. Nevertheless, I use this after cleansing, then put on some moisturizer, and my skin has never been so hydrated.
2) Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel: I got this sample from Sephora and it pretty much revolutionized my skincare routine. I’m considering splurging on the full sized product (price is horrendous though). I use this tiny sample 1-2 times a week (only used it for two weeks so far,) and I leave it on for ten minutes. There’s this tingly feeling which feels like it’s working, then I wash it off. Smooth skin in an instant!
3) Buxom Lip Polish in Katie: Ah, I love this thing! I love the tingly feeling on the lips and it’s very moisturizing. A tad bit sticky, but that’s forgiveable. The colour is very natural and I use it around the middle of my lips most of the time.
4) Fresh Sugar Lychee rollerball: I think this scent was heaven-sent to me. I hardly use perfume, but I love the smell of it. Lychee is one of my favourite fruits. The scent is not too fruity, and no florals as well. Smells like I just got out of a shower (in a good way.)
5) bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener: All undereye concealers I’ve ever tried does not even keep up with this! This is a brand new product from bare Minerals. It has sheer-medium coverage as advertised, and little sparkles that make the undereye brighten up asap. A little bit goes a long way, and I actually look like I slept for 8 hours!
These 5 products are pretty much the only thing keeping me through September, and probably for a very long time too! Have you tried any of these? 🙂