I wasn’t supposed to get sucked in by the Lancome GWP…but I did last Wednesday.
For a $35 purchase at Lancome at the Bay, you receive a 7 piece gift set.You get to choose between two items for each category (ie: skincare,eyes,lips..) I was running out of my Kat Von D Liquid Liner, so I bought the Lancome Artliner. I read many good reviews about the Artliner about its easy to use application that easily lines the eyes. It has a soft foam tip to allow convenient application.
My GWP: I received a cosmetic bag along with:
- Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
- Bi Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
- Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara
- Mauve Coquette Blush
- Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Leg Gel (the other option of lotion was gone)
- Lancome Spring Fling Juicy tubes (Technically, you were supposed to get some anti-aging cream, but the sales associate let me choose something else since I didn’t need cream)
- Color Design Lipstick All Done Up
Firstly- the artliner is fantastic. It lasts the whole day and does not smudge on my eyes. According to the Lancome site, the description of artliner goes like this:
“Emphasize your eyes with this easy-to-handle, liquid pen featuring a uniquely shaped foam tip that lets you line, shape and define eyes to create any look you like. Rich, deep, luminous pigments offer the most intense, dramatic color. Glides on smoothly without scratching, tugging or skipping and lasts all day.”
The foam tip lets me allow to line the eyeliner close to my lash line, and it’s easy to make the little “flick” at the end of my eye. Although I have “hooded eyelids,” the eyeliner doesn’t smudge! It takes 2-3 seconds to dry after application, so I have to not blink for a moment.
The only two products I have tried from the GWP are the Juicy Tube Lip Gloss in Spring Fling and the Color Design Lipstick in All Done Up .
The lip gloss is sheer, glossy, and moisturizing. I wear it over my L’oreal color riche lip balm in Pink Satin, and it gives me a nice light, pink color. It is a bit sticky, my hair has flewn into it and stuck.
I really like the lipstick that came with the GWP. It’s a berry-fuschia color. It is very pigmented, creamy, and swiping it gives me full on bright lips. To prevent too much loudness on my face, I dab it gently across my lips; and the color payoff is great! It can be lightly, pigmented, pink or a bright berry color.
When I first looked at the lipstick I didn’t have any expectations, but after wearing it, I loved it! It brightens up my complexion, it’s not drying, and it lasts for 3-4 hours too.
Other products in my GWP
- The Mauve Coquette blush is not very pigmented, so it’s a very natural color with some sparkles in it.
- I already use the Bi-Facil Makeup remover at home, so it’s nice to get a travel sized version of it! It’s kind of expensive, luckily my mom bought it on a cruise ship last year, paying the United States price, tax free!
- I’m not sure if I’ll use the leg bronzer- perhaps if I get a tanless summer?
- The Visionnaire serum is a new product by Lancome, and I’ll probably give it to my mom! I heard good reviews about it!
These are a couple snapshots of me wearing only artliner + All Done Up Lancome Lipstick.
I do NOT like close ups of my face.
What do you think? Do you use any Lancome products?