Key word is free, amiright?
Until March 6, anyone who spends $150 or more at any Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart, will receive a cute pink tote bag (that can fit A LOT OF STUFF) filled with samples worth over $340. Going through the tote bag, I saw a lot of fun products that I definitely do want to try! Shall we dig in?
- YSL Saint Laurent Beaute Volupte Liquid Colour Balm (3 x 0.20mL shades)
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara (3g)
- Shiseido Rouge Rouge in Ruby Copper (2.5g)
- Stila Stay all Day Liquid Lipstick in Perla (1.5mL)
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip High Shine (2mL)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Mattify Primer Stick (3mL)
I’m not a huge fan of the Benefit Cosmetics mascara, but I know plenty who are and it’s a super cute gift to anyone who loves their Benefit makeup! I love the different lipstick/lip balm varieties in this gift with purchase! The one product I’m pretty excited to try is the Smashbox primer stick – it’s super cute and small and I haven’t tried primer on a stick – am I just behind in makeup trends lately?!
- Clarins Pore Control Pore Minimizing Serum (10mL)
- Darphin Intral Serum (5mL)
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (7mL)
- Elizabeth Arden Anti-aging Daily Serum (5mL)
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel Deluxe (9mL)
- Nuxe Nuxellence Eclat Day (15mL)
- Filorga TIME-FILLER Absolute Wrinkles Correction Cream (7mL)
- Lancome Bi-Facil Face (50mL)
- StriVectin Multi-Action Blue Rescue Clay Renewal Mask (19.7g)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (15mL)
- Patchology FlashPatch Illuminating Eye Gels (1 pair)
- Bioderma Atoderm Cream (8mL)
- LAB SERIES Multi Action Face Wash (7mL)
- Juice Beaurt Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum (7.8mL)
- Kat Burki Vitamin C Intensive Face Cream (7mL)
- Dr Roebuck’s No Worries Hydrating Face Moisturizer (15mL)
- Teaology Skincare Blue Tea Miracle Face and Neck Mask (1 sheet – 30 mL)
- MyChelle Dermaceuticals Remarkable Retinal Serum (5mL)
- Pai Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream (2mL)
- Shiseido Facial Cotton (4 pieces)
There’s a few really good skincare brands that I haven’t tried, such as Kat Burki, Teaology, and Pai Skincare! You don’t see these at Sephora or even at standalone Shoppers Drug Mart stores, so it’s nice that Murale carries these specific brands! I know Marie Kondo says to not keep travel sized items, but I know I will definitely be saving these for some upcoming trips planned! And, I’m going to savour these Shiseido Facial Cotton – I can never justify the full price of $11 for these!
- CLEAN Fresh Linens Rollerball (5mL)
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse (50mL)
- St. Tropez Prep & Maintain Tan Applicator Mitt
- Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden Eau de Parfum (1.5mL)
I love how there is a good sized perfume rollerball and it’s not full of mini perfume sized samples you can get anywhere!
As much as I love free samples of things I can put on my face, I absolutely adore the pink tote (and my mom has her eye already on it though.) There’s an outer pink pocket to put random stuff in, and it’s vast enough for small trips or to bring on the airplane!
Follow Me, Tweet Me, Befriend Me!
Disclaimer: Press Sample provided, all opinions and content are original and my own.