Gifts with purchases are always super fun and who doesn’t love hoarding samples of beauty products. Currently, until March 7th, customers who spend at least $125 at Murale receive a tote bag of 25 samples worth over $350! You get a mix of skincare, beauty, and perfume samples in a cute tote bag. Some of them come in a decent size that is great for travelling or keeping in your purse for touch ups on the go!
- Aura Mugler (1.2mL)
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (1mL)
- CLEAN Fresh Linens (5mL)
I love the selection of skincare and the money is definitely here. I’m already using the Bioderma cleanser and the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Serum, and the Clarins mask – so I’m thrilled to have mini cute versions of them. Customers will get:
- Immunocologie Night Protection Cream (5mL)
- MyChelle Dermaceuticals Perfect C Serum (5mL)
- EVE LOM Gel Balm Cleanser (5mL)
- Darphin Chamomile Elixir (4mL)
- Filorga Meso+ Absolute Wrinkle Serum (10mL)
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (7mL)
- Lancome Advanced Genefique Serum (8mL)
- Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum (7mL)
- Clinique Fresh Pressed System with Pure Vitamin C (1.5mL)
- Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-aging Daily Serum (5mL)
- StriVectin Wrinkle Recode Line Transforming Melting Serum (7mL)
- Clarins SOS Hydra (15mL)
- Bioderma Sensibio Foaming Gel (8mL)
Some miscellaneous items that I don’t use often but are good to have around include:
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Sculpt & Glow (50mL)
- The Art of Shaving Sandalwood Shaving Cream (30mL)
I know the shaving cream is more of a dude product but I think my legs could feel FANTASTIC with this so yeah, I may use this on myself.
My eyes zoomed on the cute Paul & Joe bottle and the Rodial compact when I emptied out the samples bag. The makeup samples include:
- Rodial Banana Powder (2.5g)
- Juice Beauty Ultra- Natural Mascara (3.8g)
- Yves Saint-Laurent Beaute Dessin Du Regard Eye Liner Black (0.8g)
- Stila Stay all Day Liquid Lipstick in Baci (1.5mL)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (7mL)
- Paul & Joe Moisturizing Foundation Primer S 03 (10mL)
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pearl Primer (3mL)
I’m mostly excited for the Rodial Banana Powder! Not only can it work as a highlighter or setting powder, but also for neutralizing blue under eye circles. I don’t think mine are blue, but they do look like shiettt under the sun so will definitely report back if I notice good results! There are also quite a few primers in here so it’ll be a battle of primers for the next few months!
It was super fun to go through the bag of samples and there’s a lot of new things I want to try. (Or is it old things but I’m behind in the beauty trends lately so I don’t know what is new and what is old anymore!!) I’ve definitely been shifting over to using more skincare products lately versus makeup but I may reverse that now with all the new things!
Which of these 25 samples caught your eye?!
Follow Me, Tweet Me, Befriend Me!
Disclaimer: Press sample provided, all opinions are my own.