You guys know I go gaga over a lip balm (it’s the product that I go through faster than anything else,) and my eyes have widened at the many flavours Burt’s Bees lip balms have. Their limited edition Apple Caramel lip balm just came out in time for the holidays and anyone with a sweet tooth and a pair of lips might appreciate this in their stocking!
What’s better than one lip balm? More lip balms with more flavours! I’ve only tried the original Burt’ Bess lip balm and the Vanilla Bean but there’s a heck of a lot more:
- *NEW* Apple Caramel Lip Balm- Contains Apple Fruit extract. If I closed my eyes and sniffed this, I could swear I was walking by those chocolate factories that sells candied apples. The fruity apple scent kicks in after the caramel.
- Original Beeswax Lip balm- The original balm containing coconut and sunflower oils
- Pink Grapefruit Moisturizing Lip Balm- This is my favourite juice to drink in the morning; the balm contains Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil.
- Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip Balm- Pomegranates are full of antioxidants, and so is this balm with pomegranate oil.
- Coconut & Pear Moisturizing Lip Balm- I love coconut and pear separately, so it’s neat to see these in an interesting combo. The balm contains coconut oil and Pear Extract. It’s like rubbing Hawaii on my lips.
- Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm– I previously mentioned this in a post; it smells delicious like the Starbucks Vanilla Bean frappacuinos! This balm contains all natural vanilla, Shea butte,r nad Vitamin E.
- Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm- How can anyone argue that honey is not moisturizing and delicious?
- Mango Moisturizing Lip Balm- I’ve seen mango butter in a lot of high end lip balms and this one is formulated with mango butter . Tastes amazing if I could really taste it with my tongue.
Because we all need some flavour in our lives from time to time, I am doing a giveaway of all 8 Burt’s Bees lip balms (Pooh Tsum Tsum not included) mentioned above! This giveway will be on my Instagram, so hop on over there @macaronsandmischief (sorry guys my instagram embed isn’t working anymore, I’ll fix it again when I’m not in a rush!)
- Canadians only, 18 years and older
- Contest starts on December 12th 2015 and will end Dec 16th 11:59pm PST!
- To enter, Follow me and @burtsbeesca, LIKE the photo, TAG your friend and use the #UNCAPFLAVOUR
- Bonus entry for regramming the photo, tag @macaronsandmischief and @burtsbeesca and use #UNCAPFLAVOR
What flavour is your favourite?
Follow Me, Tweet Me, Befriend Me!
Disclaimer: Press Sample provided, all opinions are my own.