I’ve been so busy this month with work and Christmasy stuff, and I can’t believe I’m leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow! I’ve been procrastinating on my packing, but I always make sure I am prepared when I’m packing my beauty bag!
I will always have two bags of beauty products; one to carry on my luggage and one to bring on the plane. For my luggage, I carry a more organized type of beauty bag, and for one the plane, I carry a transparent bag. On the plane,I used to put all my stuff in a plastic ziploc bag since there are airplane regulations on carrying liquid and such. This time, I am using this cute Hello Kitty travel bag that is not only cute, but also convenient and transparent.
Since my skin gets dry and sensitive when I’m on the plane, I have my wet towelettes to clean and remoisturize my skin. I usually use OLAY, but I am taking this PONDS cleansing makeup removing towelettes as there was a good deal at Walmart. I also carry a travel sized moisturizer. I have my regular moisturizer (Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer) in my main luggage, but I keep this small Clinique dramatically moisturizing lotion + with me on the plane. One of my pet peeves is finding a dry patch of skin on my face and that I can’t do anything about it.
I usually carry a bit of makeup with me since when I go to Hong Kong, I usually meet up with family right away and go out. Although I go barefaced on the plane, I do a quick touch up after I land. The beauty items I am carrying with me is
- DiorShow iconic mascara
- Bobbie Brown Creamy Concealer + it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer: I like to use the Bobbi Brown since it has a small mirror and I like the concealer for under eyes and the it Cosmetics concealer to coverup breakouts.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner
- Josie Maran Coconut Water Gelee: This blush is compact, gives a natural flush of colour, and provides hydration
- travel sized Benefit POREfessional (for my face that gets oily after a plane ride)
- Kiehls BB Cream: One of my all time favourite bb cream/foundation category products. It has SPF 50, brightens the skin, and makes my skin look natural.
- BLOTTING PAPERS!!! Using Boscia Blotting papers
- CHLOE perfume rollerball (because I don’t want to smell like the plane!)
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
- Clinique Lovely Honey Almost Lipstick
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain
- BITE Lip Tint
- DIOR Lip Maximizer
- Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer
- Caudalie Hand Cream
I know it seems quite a bit, but it actually all fits very compactly in my bag with some room left over! I also throw in some bobby pins and hair elastics. Hair elastics are not only useful for tying up hair, but also for closing up bags for leftover food and such.
What products are a must bring on a plane ride for you?
I’m back to packing the rest of my luggage and carry on, so I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I’m not sure if I will be able to blog there, so keep updated with me via Twitter (@wheetnee) or Instagram (wheetnee) !