Hi bloggers, this is my first “favourites” post, yay! Sorry I’ve been super slow on updating. I had a cold/cough/fever for a week so I lacked all motivation to get myself back in the blogosphere. But I’m all pumped up to blog now!
These 5 products are something I’ve been using often in September, and I’m pretty sure they will be my favourite things for quite a while!
1) Bioderma HydraBio Tonique: I won this in a raffle draw from Shoppers, and this is my favourite out of the bunch! I use it day and night, and it’s perfect for sensitive skin, even though my skin is more on the dry side. Nevertheless, I use this after cleansing, then put on some moisturizer, and my skin has never been so hydrated.
2) Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel: I got this sample from Sephora and it pretty much revolutionized my skincare routine. I’m considering splurging on the full sized product (price is horrendous though). I use this tiny sample 1-2 times a week (only used it for two weeks so far,) and I leave it on for ten minutes. There’s this tingly feeling which feels like it’s working, then I wash it off. Smooth skin in an instant!
3) Buxom Lip Polish in Katie: Ah, I love this thing! I love the tingly feeling on the lips and it’s very moisturizing. A tad bit sticky, but that’s forgiveable. The colour is very natural and I use it around the middle of my lips most of the time.
4) Fresh Sugar Lychee rollerball: I think this scent was heaven-sent to me. I hardly use perfume, but I love the smell of it. Lychee is one of my favourite fruits. The scent is not too fruity, and no florals as well. Smells like I just got out of a shower (in a good way.)
5) bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener: All undereye concealers I’ve ever tried does not even keep up with this! This is a brand new product from bare Minerals. It has sheer-medium coverage as advertised, and little sparkles that make the undereye brighten up asap. A little bit goes a long way, and I actually look like I slept for 8 hours!
These 5 products are pretty much the only thing keeping me through September, and probably for a very long time too! Have you tried any of these? 🙂