Recently, Superdry created with an infographic explaining of History of 3 Cosmetic Products that are popular in Canada. If you have seen men and women wear jackets that says SUPERDRY with Japanese characters underneath; this is the same brand and they have had a beauty range for about a year now! I certainly didn’t recall any makeup when I was at the Superdry store in London last year, or I would’ve definitely picked up something. My mom and I are guilty for owning several jackets that we share between each other.
The Superdry research team finalized that the most popular makeup sold in Canada are mascara, lipstick, and nail polish. Check it out below to read excerpts from me and other beauty bloggers including @BeyondBlush11, @TheHappySloths, and @beautinfinitum.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
- Essie Peach Daiquiri
- teez Desert Metals mascara
- Victoria’s Secret Bronzer
- Annabelle smoothie eyeshadow pencil
- CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm 04 Heftiest Hibiscus
- Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee Poppy Paradise
- Shiseido primer (pore smoothing corrector)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper 0.02 oz
Are you a nail polish girl, lipstick girl, or mascara? Also, be sure to enter my giveaway for a pack of Kiss Me Organics Matcha Powder!
Also, Superdry Canada offers free Canadian shipping (I’m always sad that international or American brands cost so much more to ship to our motherland.)