Today is Earth Day! Happy Earth Day!
This was one of my best post-finals-shopping day ever! Got so many good deals today!
1) I made my first stop at Sephora, twenty minutes after the store opened, at Pacific Centre. I gave my empty cleanser and got my free Origins moisturizer.
This is the “A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea” – it is sold for $49USD when I checked online, and I got the full sized product in the tube. SUCH A GOOD DEAL!
Here’s a description from Sephora online:
“This product contains several powerful natural ingredients. Ferment of sugarcane acts like a mini-sparkplug to start skin’s ability to neutralize free radicals before they deface skin. Murumuru butter maximizes skin’s moisture barrier. Rose fruit oil hydrates. Centella Asiatica firms. Vitamin C brightens and helps even out skintone. And aromatic orange, bergamot, and spearmint fortify the feel-good factor. Keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7.”
So happy about this little pick up! They ran out of it quickly, so I was glad I was able to wake up early and get to Sephora for this 😀
2) The next freebie stop I went was to Kiehl’s.
They also have a promotion that started on April 18th and it goes until April 30th. If you bring in any empty cosmetic jar, you get a Starter Kit in their environmentally friendly pouch. The sales there were very friendly and explained about the products they were giving me. Also, I said my T-Zone was oily, and she also gave me a sample of Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion.
The kit consisted of
- 1.0 fL oz/ 30mL Ultra Facial Cleanser
- 1.0 fL oz/ 30mL Ultra Facial Moisturizer
- 1.0 fL oz/30mL Original Rich Nourishing Cream
Very excited to try this out and this kit is very travel friendly
3) Me and my friend also wandered into Bath and Body Works and the sale associate gave us each a $5 coupon off any purchase (no minimum purchase necessary.)
I was going to be a troll and just buy a soap for $5.50, so I’ll get $5 off and just pay $0.50 + tax. However, Bath and Body Works shampoo/conditioner was on sale, and I love their hair products, except I never wanted to pay full price for them. I usually buy them during Boxing Day sales, and it’s been a while since I’ve used them. The sweet pea shampoo/conditioner was fabulous, as I recall.
Today, some of the hair products were $4 today! So I grabbed a Mango Mandarin Moisturizing Conditioner! I also got a Malibu Citrus gentle foaming hand soap.
I paid a total of $4.50+ tax on all this! What a steal!
4) I also went to Lush because I wanted something to exfoliate my skin or make it smoother. The sales associate put the Lush Lime Smoothie on my hand, and the smell is AMAZING. So was the aftermath of washing it off. My hand was instantly smoother Because there is lime in it, it “chemically peels” and cleanses your skin making it smooth and clean.
Ingredients:Fresh Butternut Squash Infusion (Cucurbita Moschata) , Glycerine , Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) , Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia) , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Fresh Strawberries (Fragaria vesca) , Water (Aqua) , Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) , Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Hydroxide , EDTA , Tetrasodium Editronate , *Limonene , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben
Can’t wait to try this tonight!
This is also a limited edition product, and they were selling it because it was LUSH’s anniversary party product.
I went to London Drugs to find some candy, and my favourite gummies, Haribos, were on sale! Haribos are originated from Germany, and I swear their gummy bears are so much better than Maynards, or any other brand so far. 3 packs of gummies for $5!
I already started eating the cola gummies.
6) When my friend and I were at the Bay, Lindt chocolate bars were 25% off, and she got me a cranberry-dark chocolate bar since I had a stressful week. ^^
6) Lastly, FREE Starbucks tea! Bring in any traveller’s mug and they fill it up with either brewed coffee or tea. I don’t drink coffee, so I opted for their teas. I chose passion tea!
Passion is a blend of hibiscus, lemongrass, mango and passion fruit. It’s a red color and it tastes like sweet, fresh, juicy tea.
Needless to say, today was a very successful shopping day!
On the downside, I couldn’t find the Marc Jacobs mouse flats (refer to my previous post here). There were none left in my size I want to order online, but I’m worried about its fitting. NOOOOOO it’s just not meant to be
What did you do on Earth Day?